We Want To Work With You
After successful partnerships with companies including Ecclesiastical Insurance, Kohler Mira, PSU Technology and Sainsbury’s we are looking for a select few corporate partners for the coming year. We care for around 1,000 animals a year at a cost of £650,000, and are reliant on public generosity with no government or local authority funding. We are interested in working with organisations big and small who can offer fundraising, skilled support, volunteers, advertising opportunities or any other benefit and who would like to work with a much loved local charity. Whether a Charity of the Year partnership, event sponsorship, volunteer day or fundraising activity appeals to you, speak to James on 01242 548775 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can join forces to the benefit of us all.
The Benefits of Working With CAS
- Positive P.R. – With regular columns in Gloucestershire Echo and The Cheltonian, social media followers (8,800 Facebook/ 7,700 twitter) and numerous opportunities within the Shelter and surrounding community, we want to tell the world about our corporate support.
- Staff Engagement – Companies that engage in charity support have happier staff. Fundraising activities, Charity of the Year partnerships and financial donations improve staff morale
- Volunteering Days – Send teams of staff to help at the Shelter for a day, the perfect team-building exercise with NO cost.
- Networking – We like to bring our supporters together whether at fundraising events or our annual supporters evening.
For details of our corporate volunteering days, see the news story HERE.
Some of our corporate partners…
Kohler Mira selected the Shelter as Charity of the Year after an extensive nomination, pitching and voting process engaging staff across the organisation. With a convincing majority, Kohler Mira and C.A.S. entered in to a partnership of fundraising and volunteering. The staff showed wonderful creativity, supporting the usual bake sales and quiz night with a car park space rental initiative, sponsored ride between sites and regular stock sales to staff. The partnership worked so well it was extended for a further 6 months, culminating in the presentation of a cheque for £21,000.
PSU Technology have been donors for several years and are now kennel sponsors. They have also recently become the Shelter’s telecoms supplier providing invaluable expertise at a very charitable price.
T.H.B. Group have been volunteering at the Shelter for several years now, sending 3-4 groups a year. The staff look forward to sharing an experience outside the office, helping the kennel team care for the animals while also building bonds with colleagues and creating lots of good news stories to share with their customers. They also undertake some in-house fundraising each year, further bringing the employees together in support of a shared cause.
The following companies have supported the work of Gloucestershire Animal Welfare Association & Cheltenham Animal Shelter by donating time and/or money to assist with the work of the Charity.
- Chains of Gold (for this wonderful website)
- Lloyds TSB Banking Group
- Ecclesiastical Insurance
- Yorkshire Building Society and The Chelsea
- PSU Technology Ltd
- THB Group
- Commercial, Cheltenham.
- Plastim Ltd
- Stock Wizards
- The Cheltonian
- MJC Photography
- Mouse About Town
- Kohler Mira
- Sainsburys Plc
In 2012, Ecclesiastical Insurance raised a massive £8554.02. Thank you so much for all your hard work! Watch Ecclesiastical’s video here